Sunday, July 6, 2008

Movie Sunday

After church, Alice went to the movies with the Baldauf Sisters and two young friends, Frances Anne and Will. They saw Wall-E, a love letter to science-fiction films of old with a modern environmentalist message. And it was great - a must see for all ages.

Gramma said the last movie she saw in a theater was Steel Magnolias, which had to have been 15-20 years ago.

When we asked her what she thought, she said, "It was great."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alice, if Steel Magnolias was the last movie you saw in a theater, I hope you didn't go into shock when you saw how much it costs to go to a movie these days! Even matinee times are unbelievable! So what are some of your favorite movies and how much did it cost to see them? I watched Casablanca a few days ago and it was awesome! Your favorite (and only) grand-daughter-in-law, Ruth

rox said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOVED WALL-E!!!!