Where is your favorite place to shop in Columbia? "Dilliard's."What about your favorite grocery store? "Fresh Market. Everything is so beautiful. The fruits are beautiful. And I love the coffee samples. Speed used to say that the samples tasted better than the full-sized versions."
Have you been to the State Museum yet? "No, I haven't had time. I've been so busy."
Afterwards, the granddaughters took their Dad to Pearl Fryar's topiary gardens, while Alice and her daughter, Shorti, shopped.
Alice finally got to go to Kohl's. Her thoughts? "It was fair. I wasn't crazy about it. I couldn't find anything good in the petite section."

They ate lunch at Sandy's, a great hot dog restaurant. But it looks like she enjoyed the Coke better!
After lunch, they went to Sam's, where you can see that Alice enjoyed the free samples.

1 comment:
YAY! My questions for Alice made the blog! The good times keep rolling! I'm enjoying the blog!
Post a Comment