Monday, October 27, 2008

Alice Celebrates the Souper Bowl

No, not the Super Bowl, The Souper Bowl of Caring, a national non-profit that utilizes Super Bowl weekend to mobilize youth to fight hunger and poverty in their local communities. Alice getting ready to go - I mean, ready to go. She and Shorti picked up two other women and went out for a night on the town with The Souper Bowl.


Alice with Rev. Brad Smith, founder of The Souper Bowl and a great friend to the Baldauf family.


Alice with a lady in red who I don't know. Heck, she's only been in Columbia for about six months and knows more people than we do!


This is Alice with Hayes Noble, who used to work with Shorti, and two other people I don't know - and they're all men! Maybe Sister and I should start going out with Gramma!


Alice, Jane Williams and Scott Elliott, a fixture on this Blog!

To close out the night, Charlotte and Alice. Charlotte and Alice are San Jose friends, among other things.


No comments: